The ideal candidate will be well-organised and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll, and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to produce clear financial reports. They will take initiative in problem-solving, managing their workflow, and take a lead in monitoring, advising and alerting Management and the Board on the financial health of the company.
Part-time (19.5 hours weekly), office-based onsite at Cill Barra Sports Centre with some working-from-home negotiable, €11.30 per hour. Work in a positive community-based project (with free staff membership of the gym facilities).
- To maintain computerised financial records (Sage).
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts, bank reconciliations, and other financial dealings of the company.
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly, and yearly).
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare end-of-year Revenue (ROS) returns: VAT, tax, employee PRSI.
- Ensure timely processing of payroll (CollSoft payroll).
- Maintain employee payroll records.
- Report to Management and to the Board.
- Accounts qualification and relevant experience.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient in spreadsheets and accounts software (Sage).
- Comfortable with email and cloud-based documentation (Google Workspace).
- Training in the specific software packages used will be available to the suitable candidate.
- Clear understanding of GDPR and professional confidentiality.
- Able to communicate financial information to Management and the Board.
Applications and more information at: